Specific Causes of Watery diarrhea
Causes List for Watery diarrhea
Possible causes of Watery diarrhea (or similar symptoms) may include:2
- Amebic Dysentery (watery diarrhea)
- Astrovirus (watery diarrhea)
- Bacillus cereus food poisoning (watery diarrhea)
- Barium exposure (watery diarrhea)
- Brainerd diarrhea (watery diarrhea)
- Campylobacteriosis (watery diarrhoea)
- Cholera (profuse watery diarrhea, profuse watery diarrhoea, watery diarrhea, watery diarrhoea, watery stools)
- Clostridium difficile (watery ...
• • •
- Source: GOV.UK: gov.uk/ government/ collections/ rotavirus-guidance-data-and-analysis
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.