A condition in which middle parts of the hand (fingers and metacarpals) are missing giving a cleft appearance. The severity is very variable ranging from slightly hypoplastic middle fingers over absent middel fingers as far as oligo- or monodactyl hands.
... More on Split hand »
Causes of Split hand
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Split Hand:
- Acrocardiofacial Syndrome
- Acropectororenal Dysplasia
- Acro-Renal-Mandibular Syndrome
- Acrorenal-Mandibular Syndrome
- Acrorenal Syndrome
- Acrorenal Syndrome, Autosomal Recessive
- Adams-Oliver Syndrome
- Adult Syndrome
- Alopecia-Intellectual Disability Syndrome
- Amniotic Bands
- Anonychia-Onychodystrophy With Brachydactyly Type B And Ectrodactyly ...
Causes List for Split hand
Possible causes of Split hand (or similar symptoms) may include:4
- ADULT syndrome (Split hand)
- Acrocardiofacial syndrome (Split hand)
- Acrofacial dysostosis Rodriguez type (Split hand)
- Acrorenal mandibular syndrome (Split hand)
- Acrorenal syndrome recessive (Split hand)
- Acrorenal syndrome (Split hand)
- Acro-pectoro-renal field defect (Split hand)
- Acro-renal-mandibular syndrome (Split ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ CN001098/
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.