Reduced density of hairs.
... More on Sparse hair »
Causes of Sparse hair
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Sparse Hair:
- 19q13.11 Microdeletion Syndrome
- 2q32q33 Microdeletion Syndrome
- Ablepharon Macrostomia Syndrome
- Adams-Oliver Syndrome
- Alopecia-Contractures-Dwarfism-Intellectual Disability Syndrome
- Alopecia-Epilepsy-Oligophrenia Syndrome Of Moynahan
- Angioma Serpiginosum, X-Linked
- Basel-Vanagaite-Smirin-Yosef Syndrome
- Bazex-Dupre-Christol Syndrome ...
Causes List for Sparse hair
Possible causes of Sparse hair (or similar symptoms) may include:4
- ACTH-Secreting Pituitary Tumor (fine hair)
- ACTH-producing pituitary tumor (fine hair)
- ADULT syndrome (Alopecia, Fine hair, sparse hair)
- Ablepharon macrostomia syndrome (Fine hair, Sparse hair)
- Achondroplasia and Swiss type agammaglobulinemia (Fine hair)
- Achondroplasia and severe combined immunodeficiency (Fine hair) ...
Similar Topic Articles
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ CN007096/
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.