Scaling skin: Refers to the loss of the outer layer of the epidermis in large, scale-like flakes.
... More on Scaling »
Causes of Scaling
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Scaling Skin:
- Acral Peeling Skin Syndrome
- Bazex Syndrome
- Centrifugal Lipodystrophy
- Congenital Disorder Of Glycosylation, Type If
- Epidermolytic Hyperkeratosis
- Ichthyosis, Spastic Quadriplegia, And Mental Retardation
- Idiopathic Localized Lipodystrophy
- IFAP Syndrome With Or Without Bresheck Syndrome
- Neuroectodermal-Endocrine Syndrome
- Oculotrichodysplasia ...
Causes List for Scaling
Possible causes of Scaling (or similar symptoms) may include:3
- Acne (scaling)
- Acral peeling skin syndrome (Scaling)
- Athlete's foot (scaling)
- Atopic Dermatitis (scaling)
- Autosomal dominant hyper-IgE syndrome (scaling)
- Autosomal recessive hyper-IgE syndrome (scaling)
- Bazex Syndrome (Scaling)
- Breast Cancer (scaling)
- CARD9 Deficiency (scaling)
- Cheilitis (Scaling)
- Congenital disorder of glycosylation ...
• • •
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.