Physical symptoms are all symptoms of the body, excluding those that are mental symptoms. There are many, many types of physical symptoms. And each of these symptoms has many possible causes.
... More on Physical Symptoms »
Causes List for Physical Symptoms
Possible causes of Physical Symptoms (or similar symptoms) may include:1
- ALG1-congenital disorder of glycosylation (physical abnormalities)
- ALG12-congenital disorder of glycosylation (physical abnormalities)
- Acute flaccid myelitis (physical symptoms)
- Acute lymphoblastic leukemia (Physical problems)
- Acute myeloid leukemia (Physical problems)
- Age-related memory decline (physical problems)
- Agoraphobia (Physical symptoms)
- Alcohol use disorder ...
There are many types of physical symptoms. The category excludes only mental health symptoms. Common Symptoms: Major classes of symptoms include:
Injury Symptoms: Trauma-related symptoms include:
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.