Specific Causes of Petechial rash
Rickettsioses: Many rickettsioses are accompanied by a maculopapular, vesicular, or petechial rash or sometimes an eschar at the site of the tick bite.
...Source: CDC Yellow Book 20161
... Causes of Petechial rash »
Causes List for Petechial rash
Possible causes of Petechial rash (or similar symptoms) may include:2
- Brazillian spotted fever (petechial rash)
- Colorado Tick Fever (petechial rash)
- Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever (petechial rash)
- Febre maculosa (petechial rash)
- Meningococcal disease (petechial rash)
- Minas Gerais exanthematic typhus (petechial rash)
- Rickettsial diseases (petechial rash)
- Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever (petechial rash) ...
Similar Topic Articles
• • •
- Source: CDC Yellow Book 2016: cdc.gov/ travel/ yellowbook/ 2016/ infectious-diseases-related-to-travel/ rickettsial-spotted-typhus-fevers-related-infections-anaplasmosis-ehrlichiosis
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.