An abnormal reduction in numbers of all blood cell types (red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets).
... More on Pancytopenia »
Causes of Pancytopenia
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Pancytopenia:
- Aggressive Systemic Mastocytosis
- Aicardi-Goutieres Syndrome 4
- Amegakaryocytic Thrombocytopenia, Congenital
- Ataxia-Pancytopenia Syndrome
- Autoinflammation With Infantile Enterocolitis
- Bird-Headed Dwarfism With Progressive Ataxia, Insulin-Resistant Diabetes,Goiter, And Primary Gonadal Insufficiency
- Coenzyme Q10 Deficiency, Primary, 1
- Deafness ...
Causes List for Pancytopenia
Possible causes of Pancytopenia (or similar symptoms) may include:4
- Acidemia (Pancytopenia)
- Aggressive Systemic Mastocytosis (Pancytopenia)
- Aicardi-Goutieres syndrome type 4 (Pancytopenia)
- Amegakaryocytic thrombocytopenia (Pancytopenia)
- Anemia (Pancytopenia, progressive pancytopenia)
- Aplastic anemia (pancytopenia)
- Ataxia (Pancytopenia)
- Autoimmune diseases (Pancytopenia)
- Autoinflammation with infantile enterocolitis (Pancytopenia)
- Bangstad syndrome (Pancytopenia)
- Coenzyme Q10 deficiency, primary type 1 ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ CN001696/
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.