Excessive postnatal growth which may comprise increased weight, increased length, and/or increased head circumference.
... More on Overgrowth »
Causes of Overgrowth
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Overgrowth:
- 15q26 Overgrowth Syndrome
- 15q Overgrowth Syndrome
- Beckwith-Wiedemann Syndrome
- Central Precocious Puberty
- Chromosome 17q11.2 Deletion Syndrome, 1.4-MB
- Chromosome 19p13.13 Deletion Syndrome
- Congenital Lipomatous Overgrowth, Vascular Malformations, And Epidermal Nevi
- Costello Syndrome
- Cutis Laxa ...
Causes List for Overgrowth
Possible causes of Overgrowth (or similar symptoms) may include:4
- AIP-Related Familial Isolated Pituitary Adenomas (overgrowth)
- Acrokeratosis (Overgrowth)
- Acromegaly (Overgrowth)
- Acute promyelocytic leukemia (overgrowth)
- Adrenal Hyperplasia (overgrowth)
- Alpha thalassemia (overgrowth)
- Amelogenesis imperfecta nephrocalcinosis (Overgrowth)
- Angioma (overgrowth)
- Arthritis (overgrowth)
- Autosomal recessive Robinow syndrome (overgrowth)
- Autosomal recessive cutis laxa type 1B ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ C1849265/
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.