Causes of Numbness
- numbness or a tingling sensation like pins and needles- which usually starts in one hand and moves up your arm before affecting your face, lips and tongue
Source: NHS Choices UK1
• • •
This often takes the form of numbness or tingling in different parts of your body, such as the arms, legs or trunk, which typically spreads out over a few days.
Source: NHS Choices UK2
Causes List for Numbness
List of possible causes of Numbness or similar symptoms may include:3
- AIDS Neurological Complications (loss of sensation)
- AIDS (loss of sensation)
- ALG1-congenital disorder of glycosylation (reduced sensation)
- AL amyloidosis (numbness) ...
• • •
- Source: NHS Choices UK: nhs.uk/ conditions/ migraine/ symptoms/
- Source: NHS Choices UK: nhs.uk/ conditions/ multiple-sclerosis/ symptoms/
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.