Do you feel very happy and energized some days, and very sad and depressed on other days? Do these moods last for a week or more? Do your mood changes make it hard to sleep, stay focused, or go to work?
Some people with these symptoms have bipolar disorder, a
... More on Mood Changes »
Causes List for Mood Changes
Possible causes of Mood Changes (or similar symptoms) may include:2
- ACTH-Secreting Pituitary Tumor (irritability)
- ACTH-independent macronodular adrenal hyperplasia (Mood Symptoms, Mood changes)
- ACTH-producing pituitary tumor (irritability)
- ACTH-secreting pituitary adenoma (Mood changes)
- ADHD (Irritability)
- AIDS dementia complex (mood swings)
- Abductor spasmodic dysphonia (crying)
- Abstinence syndrome (irritability)
- Abuse ...
• • •
- Source: NIMH (NIH): nimh.nih.gov/ health/ publications/ bipolar-disorder-tr-15-3679/ index.shtml
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.