Mental deterioration: Loss of previously present mental abilities, generally in adults.
... More on Mental deterioration »
Causes of Mental deterioration
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Mental Deterioration:
- ACTH-Independent Macronodular Adrenal Hyperplasia
- Alternating Hemiplegia Of Childhood 1
- Alternating Hemiplegia Of Childhood 2
- Ataxia, Early-Onset, With Oculomotor Apraxia And Hypoalbuminemia
- Ataxia With Vitamin E Deficiency
- Autosomal Recessive Spastic Paraplegia Type 11
- Basal Ganglia Calcification ...
Causes List for Mental deterioration
Possible causes of Mental deterioration (or similar symptoms) may include:3
- ACTH-independent macronodular adrenal hyperplasia (Mental deterioration)
- AIDS (mental deterioration, types of mental deterioration)
- Acid Lipase Disease (progressive mental deterioration)
- African Trypanosomiasis (mental deterioration)
- Alternating hemiplegia of childhood type 1 (Mental deterioration)
- Alternating hemiplegia of childhood type 2 (Mental deterioration) ...
• • •
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.