An abnormality of the macula lutea is an oval-shaped highly pigmented yellow spot near the center of the retina.
... More on Macular abnormality »
Causes List for Macular abnormality
Possible causes of Macular abnormality (or similar symptoms) may include:3
- Absent corpus callosum cataract immunodeficiency (Abnormality of the macula)
- Adult-onset vitelliform macular dystrophy (Abnormality of the macula)
- Alopecia macular degeneration growth retardation (Abnormality of the macula)
- Alport Syndrome (Abnormality of the macula)
- Aniridia (Abnormality of the macula)
- Autosomal dominant Alport syndrome ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ CN001036/
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.