Limb abnormality is the general category of disorders affecting the arms and/or the legs. There are obviously thousands of possible disorders. More specific classes include: arm disorders, hand disorders, elbow disorders, leg disorders, knee disorders, foot disorders, and so on.
... More on Limb abnormality »
Causes List for Limb abnormality
Possible causes of Limb abnormality (or similar symptoms) may include:1
- ADULT syndrome (Abnormality of limbs)
- ATR-X syndrome (Abnormality of limbs)
- Aarskog syndrome, autosomal dominant (Abnormality of limbs)
- Aarskog syndrome (Abnormality of limbs)
- Aase syndrome (Abnormality of limbs)
- Ablepharon macrostomia syndrome (Abnormality of limbs)
- Abortive cerebellar ataxia (Abnormality of limbs) ...
• • •
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.