Causes List for Itchy rash
Possible causes of Itchy rash (or similar symptoms) may include:1
- Allergies (itchy rash)
- Anaphylaxis (itchy rash)
- Angioedema (itchy rash)
- Bullous pemphigoid (itchy rash)
- Celiac Disease (Itchy skin rash, itchy rash, itchy skin rashes)
- Chicken Pox (itchy rash)
- Contact dermatitis (itchy rash)
- Dermatitis herpetiformis (itchy rash)
- Eczema (itchy rash, itchy rashes) ...
Similar Topic Articles
• • •
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.