- Allergic reactions
- Dry skin
- Insect bites and stings
- Irritating chemicals
- Parasites such as pinworms, scabies, head and body lice
- Reactions to medicines ...
Causes List for Itching
Possible causes of Itching (or similar symptoms) may include:1
- AIDS (itching)
- Acanthosis nigricans (itchy)
- Acral peeling skin syndrome (itchy)
- Actinic Keratosis (itchy)
- Acute Allergic Reactions (itching)
- Acute gastroenteritis (itch)
- Adamsite exposure (itching)
- Adult-onset Still's disease (Pruritus)
- African Sleeping Sickness (itching)
- African Trypanosomiasis (Itching, pruritus)
- Aggressive Systemic Mastocytosis (Pruritus) ...
• • •
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.