Specific Causes of Hard stool
Multiple sclerosis: Many people with MS also have problems with their bowel function.
Constipation is the most common problem. You may find passing stools difficult and pass them much less frequently than normal.
...Source: NHS Choices UK1
... Causes of Hard stool »
Causes List for Hard stool
Possible causes of Hard stool (or similar symptoms) may include:2
- Anal Fissure (hard stools)
- Chronic constipation (hard stools)
- Constipation (hard stool, hard stools)
- Urinary Tract Infection in Children (hard stool)
• • •
- Source: NHS Choices UK: nhs.uk/ conditions/ multiple-sclerosis/ symptoms/
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.