Grand mal seizure
Grand mal seizures are generalized seizures that are sometimes but not always whole-body seizures, such as “fits” occurring with epilepsy. The name “grand mal” is based on the French word “grand” meaning large, but is somewhat dated; the newer terminology calls them “tonic-clonic seizures”. Other types of smaller
... More on Grand mal seizure »
Causes List for Grand mal seizure
Possible causes of Grand mal seizure (or similar symptoms) may include:1
- Benign familial neonatal seizures (grand mal seizures)
- DOORS syndrome (grand mal seizures)
- Epilepsy with grand mal seizures on awakening (Grand Mal Seizures)
- Epilepsy (grand mal seizures)
- GM3 synthase deficiency (grand mal seizures)
- Juvenile myoclonic epilepsy (grand mal seizures)
- Lafora progressive myoclonus epilepsy ...
• • •
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.