Giddiness usually refers to a balance symptom like dizziness, but in common usage is also sometimes used to refer to extreme happiness and joy. For giddiness in the sense of joy and happiness, and possible disease causes of abnormal mental giddiness, refer to the causes of mania (euphoria, etc.). Giddiness
... More on Giddiness »
Causes List for Giddiness
Possible causes of Giddiness (or similar symptoms) may include:1
- AIDS (dizziness)
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (dizziness, light-headedness, passing out)
- Abnormal Heart Murmurs (Dizziness)
- Acoustic Neuroma (dizziness, feeling dizzy, spinning, vertigo)
- Acute adrenal insufficiency (Vertigo)
- Acute carbon monoxide poisoning (dizziness, spinning, vertigo)
- Acute lymphoblastic leukemia (dizziness)
- Acute monocytic leukemia (dizziness) ...
• • •
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.