Abnormality of the forehead: An anomaly of the forehead.
... More on Forehead abnormality »
Causes of Forehead abnormality
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Abnormality Of The Forehead:
- Ectodermal Dysplasia 11A, Hypohidrotic/Hair/Tooth Type, Autosomaldominant
- Ectodermal Dysplasia 11B, Hypohidrotic/Hair/Tooth Type, Autosomalrecessive
- Keppen-Lubinsky Syndrome
Causes List for Forehead abnormality
Possible causes of Forehead abnormality (or similar symptoms) may include:3
- ADNP syndrome (Prominent forehead)
- AICAR transformylase/IMP cyclohydrolase deficiency (Frontal bossing, Prominent forehead)
- ALG11-CDG syndrome (High forehead)
- Aarskog syndrome (Broad forehead)
- Aarskog-Scott syndrome (Broad forehead)
- Acanthosis nigricans (Frontal bossing)
- Achondrogenesis type 1A (Frontal bossing)
- Achondrogenesis type 1B (Frontal ...
Similar Topic Articles
• • •
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.