Foot pain can arise from any of the various parts of the foot: heel pain, arch pain, sole pain, ball of the foot, toe pain, and so on. Common causes are foot injuries such as contusions, strains, sprains, and fractures. Arthritis of various types is a possible cause of foot
... More on Foot Pain »
Foot pain has a variety of causes. All of the different parts of the foot may have pain. Local Foot Pain: Foot pain needs to be separated into the particular types of food pain, such as:
- Toe pain (e.g ...
Causes of Foot PainMore Causes of Foot Pain »
Causes List for Foot Pain
Possible causes of Foot Pain (or similar symptoms) may include:1
- Achilles Tendinitis (Foot Pain)
- Achilles tendon disorders (Heel Pain)
- Arterial embolism (Foot Pain)
- Arthritis (Foot Pain)
- Buerger's disease (foot pain)
- Bunions (Foot Pain)
- Burns (Heel Pain)
- Bursitis (Heel Pain)
- Calcaneal spur (Heel Pain)
- Calluses (Foot Pain)
- Cauda Equina Syndrome (Foot ...
Treatments for Foot Pain
You can ease most foot pain with simple things yourself. If it doesn't go away, see a GP. How to ease foot pain and swelling Try these things for a week:
- put as little weight as possible on the foot ...
• • •
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.