Fear is an emotional reaction to situations of danger or stress. However, unreasonable fear may indicate disorders such as a panic attack (anxiety attack), Panic Disorder, or Anxiety Disorder. Fear and anxiety may occur in a patient as the result of another symptom or disorder, such as injury, pain, etc
... More on Fear »
Differential Diagnosis of Fear
Normal anxiety: Fear and anxiety are part of life. You may feel anxious before you take a test or walk down a dark street. This kind of anxiety is useful - it can make you more alert or careful. It usually
... Diagnosis of Fear »
Specific Causes of Fear
- anxiety disorder - a constant sense of anxiety and dread that something terrible is going to happen ...
Causes List for Fear
Possible causes of Fear (or similar symptoms) may include:2
- ACTH-Secreting Pituitary Tumor (Anxiety)
- ACTH-dependent Cushing syndrome (Anxiety)
- ACTH-independent Cushing syndrome (Anxiety)
- ACTH-independent macronodular adrenal hyperplasia (Anxiety)
- ACTH-producing pituitary tumor (Anxiety)
- ACTH-secreting pituitary adenoma (Abnormal fear)
- ADCY5-related dyskinesia (Anxiety)
- Acne (anxiety)
- Acromegaly (Anxiety) ...
• • •
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.