Causes List for Eye abnormality
Possible causes of Eye abnormality (or similar symptoms) may include:1
- ADULT syndrome (Abnormality of the eye)
- ALG3-CDG syndrome (Abnormality of the eye)
- ALG6-congenital disorder of glycosylation (eye abnormalities)
- ATR-X syndrome (Myopia)
- Ablepharon macrostomia syndrome (Myopia)
- Abruzzo-Erickson syndrome (Chorioretinal coloboma, Microcornea)
- Acrocardiofacial syndrome (Proptosis)
- Acrocephalosyndactyly type I ...
Similar Topic Articles
• • •
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.