Exhaustion may be physical exhaustion or mental exhaustion (emotional exhaustion). Both types can occur due to both physical disease and mental health disorders.
Physical exhaustion may be caused by viral infections, bacterial infections, inflammatory disease, systemic disorders, sleep disorders, psychological disorders, and many other diseases. Related physical symptoms include fatigue
... More on Exhaustion »
Specific Causes of Exhaustion
Causes List for Exhaustion
Possible causes of Exhaustion (or similar symptoms) may include:2
- AIDS (lethargy)
- ALG6-congenital disorder of glycosylation (lethargy)
- Acquired pure red cell aplasia (lethargy)
- Acrodermatitis enteropathica (Lethargy)
- Acute intermittent porphyria (Lethargy)
- Addison’s Disease (chronic exhaustion, exhaustion, lethargy)
- Adrenal Insufficiency (chronic exhaustion, exhaustion, lethargy)
- Alcoholic stupor (Stupor)
- Alcohol intoxication (Stupor) ...
• • •
- Source: NHS Choices UK: nhs.uk/ conditions/ post-polio-syndrome/ symptoms/
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.