Emotional Distress: Disturbed mental state characterized by moodiness, irritability, agitation, anxiety, and/or depression resulting from physical or mental stress.
... More on Emotional distress »
Causes List for Emotional distress
Possible causes of Emotional distress (or similar symptoms) may include:2
- Acne (significant emotional distress)
- Angina (Emotional stress, mental stress)
- Artery Disorders (Emotional stress)
- Atherosclerosis (Emotional stress)
- Bipolar disorder (mental distress)
- Central post-stroke pain (emotional distress)
- Conversion disorder (emotional distress)
- Coronary Artery Disease (Emotional stress)
- Coronary Heart Disease (Emotional stress) ...
• • •
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.