Discomfort as a medical symptom may refer to aches or other uncomfortable sensations that are not severe enough to be called “pain”. There are various common types of discomfort, such as abdominal discomfort, chest discomfort, and so on. In some cases, even a mild discomfort can be serious, such as
... More on Discomfort »
Causes List for Discomfort
Possible causes of Discomfort (or similar symptoms) may include:1
- ACL Tears (discomfort)
- Abscess (discomfort)
- Acute Appendicitis (discomfort)
- Acute bacterial prostatitis (discomfort)
- Air Pollution Exposure (discomfort)
- Alveolar echinococcosis (discomfort)
- Anal Canal Adenocarcinoma (discomfort)
- Anal Cancer (discomfort)
- Anal Squamous Cell Carcinoma (discomfort)
- Andersen-Tawil syndrome (discomfort)
- Anderson-Tawil syndrome (discomfort)
- Angina attack ...
Types of varying levels of severity of “discomfort” include:
Common body regions with discomfort include:
- Abdominal discomfort (e.g. abdominal distention, indigestion, abdominal pain, abdominal fullness, etc.)
- Chest discomfort (e.g. chest pain ...
• • •
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.