First period after the age of 15 years.
... More on Delayed menarche »
Causes of Delayed menarche
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Delayed Menarche:
- Growth Hormone Insensitivity Syndrome
- Isolated Follicle Stimulating Hormone Deficiency
- Leopard Syndrome 1
Causes List for Delayed menarche
Possible causes of Delayed menarche (or similar symptoms) may include:4
- Growth Hormone Insensitivity Syndrome (Delayed menarche)
- LEOPARD syndrome type 1 (Delayed menarche)
- Laron syndrome (Delayed menarche)
- Laron-type isolated somatotropin defect (Delayed menarche)
- Non-classic congenital adrenal hyperplasia due to 21-hydroxylase deficiency (delayed menarche)
- Noonan syndrome with multiple lentigines ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ CN183090/
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.