Deeply set eye
An eye that is more deeply recessed into the plane of the face than is typical.
... More on Deeply set eye »
Causes of Deeply set eye
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Deeply Set Eye:
- 10q22.3q23.3 Microduplication Syndrome
- 12q14 Microdeletion Syndrome
- 14q11.2 Microdeletion Syndrome
- 15q14 Microdeletion Syndrome
- 15q24 Microdeletion Syndrome
- 16p11.2p12.2 Microdeletion Syndrome
- 17q12 Microduplication Syndrome
- 1p21.3 Microdeletion Syndrome
- 1p36 Deletion Syndrome
- 1p36 Microdeletion ...
Causes List for Deeply set eye
Possible causes of Deeply set eye (or similar symptoms) may include:4
- Acrofacial dysostosis Rodriguez type (Deeply set eye)
- Acrofacial dysostosis (Deeply set eye)
- Agenesis of the Corpus Callosum (Deeply set eye)
- Alagille syndrome type 1 (Deeply set eye)
- Alagille syndrome (Deeply set eye)
- Alstrom syndrome (Deeply set eye)
- Alström syndrome ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ CN000458/
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.