Accentuated, prominent philtral ridges giving rise to an exaggerated groove in the midline between the nasal base and upper vermillion border.
... More on Deep philtrum »
Causes of Deep philtrum
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Deep Philtrum:
- 14q11.2 Microdeletion Syndrome
- 2q31.1 Microdeletion Syndrome
- 3p25.3 Microdeletion Syndrome
- 3q29 Microduplication
- Acromicric Dysplasia
- Arthrogryposis, Distal, Type 7
- Auricular Abnormalities-Cleft Lip With Or Without Cleft Palate-Ocular Abnormalities Syndrome
- Autosomal Recessive Faciodigitogenital Syndrome ...
Causes List for Deep philtrum
Possible causes of Deep philtrum (or similar symptoms) may include:4
- Ackerman syndrome (Deep philtrum)
- Acromicric dysplasia (Deep philtrum)
- Anophthalmos with limb anomalies (Deep philtrum)
- Arthrogryposis (Deep philtrum)
- Autosomal recessive faciodigitogenital syndrome (Deep philtrum)
- Beemer Ertbruggen syndrome (Deep philtrum)
- Branchiooculofacial syndrome (Deep philtrum)
- Branchio-oculo-facial syndrome (Deep philtrum)
- Cardiofaciocutaneous syndrome type 1 ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ C1839797/
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.