Deep palmar crease
Excessively deep creases of the palm.
... More on Deep palmar crease »
Causes of Deep palmar crease
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Deep Palmar Crease:
- 19p13.12 Microdeletion Syndrome
- Bohring-Opitz Syndrome
- Cardiofaciocutaneous Syndrome
- Costello Syndrome
- Facial Clefting, Oblique, 1
- Miller-Dieker Lissencephaly Syndrome
- Mosaic Trisomy 8
- Mosaic Trisomy 9
- Plantar Lipomatosis, Unusual Facies, And Developmental Delay
- TARP Syndrome ...
Causes List for Deep palmar crease
Possible causes of Deep palmar crease (or similar symptoms) may include:4
- Acromegaly (Deep palmar crease)
- Bohring-Opitz syndrome (Deep palmar crease)
- CHARGE syndrome (Deep palmar crease)
- Cardiofaciocutaneous syndrome (Deep palmar crease)
- Chromosome 8q duplication (Deep palmar crease)
- Costello syndrome (Deep palmar crease)
- C-like syndrome (Deep palmar crease)
- Miller-Dieker Lissencephaly Syndrome ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ C1857539/
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.