Causes of Curly hair
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Curly Hair:
- Cardiofaciocutaneous Syndrome 1
- Cardiofaciocutaneous Syndrome 2
- Cardiofaciocutaneous Syndrome 3
- Cataract, Aberrant Oral Frenula, And Growth Retardation
- Copper Deficiency, Familial Benign
- Costello Syndrome
- Giant Axonal Neuropathy 1, Autosomal Recessive
- Hair, Curly
- Ichthyosis, Congenital, Autosomal Recessive 11 ...
Causes List for Curly hair
Possible causes of Curly hair (or similar symptoms) may include:2
- Cardiofaciocutaneous syndrome type 1 (Curly hair)
- Cardiofaciocutaneous syndrome type 2 (Curly hair)
- Cardiofaciocutaneous syndrome type 3 (Curly hair)
- Cardiofaciocutaneous syndrome (curly hair)
- Cardio-facio-cutaneous syndrome (Curly hair)
- Cataracts (Curly hair)
- Congenital Disorders (Curly hair)
- Copper deficiency, familial benign (Curly ...
• • •
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.