Cupped ribs: Wide, concave rib end.
... More on Cupped ribs »
Causes of Cupped ribs
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Cupped Ribs:
- Acrocapitofemoral Dysplasia
- Axial Spondylometaphyseal Dysplasia
- Metaphyseal Dysostosis, Mental Retardation, And Conductive Deafness
- Spondyloepimetaphyseal Dysplasia With Joint Laxity, Type 1, With Or Without Fractures
- Spondylomegaepiphyseal Dysplasia With Upper Limb Mesomelia, Punctatecalcifications, And Deafness
- Spondylometaphyseal Dysplasia, Sedaghatian Type ...
Causes List for Cupped ribs
Possible causes of Cupped ribs (or similar symptoms) may include:3
- Acrocapitofemoral dysplasia (Cupped ribs)
- Axial spondylometaphyseal dysplasia (Cupped ribs)
- Deafness (Cupped ribs)
- Fractures (Cupped ribs)
- Hearing Disorders (Cupped ribs)
- Metaphyseal Dysostosis, Mental Retardation, And Conductive Deafness (Cupped ribs)
- Metaphyseal dysostosis mental retardation conductive deafness (Cupped ribs)
- Spondyloepimetaphyseal Dysplasia With Joint Laxity, Type 1, With Or Without Fractures ...
• • •
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.