Laterally protruding ear that lacks antihelical folding (including absence of inferior and superior crura).
... More on Cupped ear »
Causes of Cupped ear
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Cupped Ear:
- 14q22q23 Microdeletion Syndrome
- 15q24 Microdeletion Syndrome
- Atrioventricular Defect-Blepharophimosis-Radial And Anal Defect Syndrome
- Atrioventricular Septal Defect With Blepharophimosis And Anal Andradial Defects
- Auriculocondylar Syndrome 1
- Blepharophimosis, Ptosis, And Epicanthus Inversus
- Brachyphalangy, Polydactyly, And Tibial Aplasia ...
Causes List for Cupped ear
Possible causes of Cupped ear (or similar symptoms) may include:4
- Atrioventricular Septal Defect With Blepharophimosis And Anal Andradial Defects (Cupped ear)
- Auriculocondylar syndrome type 1 (Cupped ear)
- Auriculo-condylar syndrome (Cupped ear, cupped ears)
- Autonomic Nervous System Disorders (Cupped ear)
- Blepharophimosis, ptosis, and epicanthus inversus syndrome type 1 (Cupped ear) ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ CN000353/
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.