Abnormality affecting one or more of the cranial nerves, which emerge directly from the brain stem.
... More on Cranial nerveabnormality »
Causes of Cranial nerveabnormality
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Abnormality Of The Cranial Nerves:
- 8q12 Microduplication Syndrome
- Agnathia-Holoprosencephaly-Situs Inversus Syndrome
- Amyloidosis, Primary Cutaneous
- Blepharophimosis-Ptosis-Esotropia-Syndactyly-Short Stature Syndrome
- Deafness With Labyrinthine Aplasia, Microtia, And Microdontia
- Familial Multiple Nevi Flammei
- Hypoglossia-Hypodactyly Syndrome ...
Causes List for Cranial nerveabnormality
Possible causes of Cranial nerveabnormality (or similar symptoms) may include:4
- Amyloidosis (Cranial nerveabnormality)
- Blau syndrome (Abnormality of the cranial nerves)
- Blepharophimosis with ptosis, syndactyly, and short stature (Abnormality of the cranial nerves)
- CHILD syndrome (Abnormality of the cranial nerves)
- Capillary malformations, congenital (Abnormality of the cranial nerves)
- Congenital hypomyelinating neuropathy ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ CN001183/
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.