Corpus callosum abnormality
Abnormality of the corpus callosum.
... More on Corpus callosum abnormality »
Causes List for Corpus callosum abnormality
Possible causes of Corpus callosum abnormality (or similar symptoms) may include:3
- CEDNIK syndrome (Abnormality of the corpus callosum)
- Cerebral Dysgenesis, Neuropathy, Ichthyosis, And Palmoplantar Keratodermasyndrome (Abnormality of the corpus callosum)
- Cerebral dysgenesis, neuropathy, ichthyosis, and palmoplantar keratoderma syndrome (Abnormality of the corpus callosum)
- Corpus callosum disorders (Abnormality of the corpus callosum) ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ C1842581/
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.