Causes of Corneal scarring
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Corneal Scarring:
- Brittle Cornea Syndrome
- Corneal Dystrophy Of Bowman Layer, Type II
- Epidermolysis Bullosa Dystrophica, Autosomal Recessive
- Immunodeficiency With Defective Leukocyte And Lymphocyte Function
- Insensitivity To Pain, Congenital, With Anhidrosis
- Keratitis-Ichthyosis-Deafness Syndrome, Autosomal Dominant
- Neuropathy, Hereditary ...
Causes List for Corneal scarring
Possible causes of Corneal scarring (or similar symptoms) may include:2
- Autosomal dominant inheritance (Corneal scarring)
- Brittle cornea syndrome (Corneal scarring)
- Congenital Disorders (Corneal scarring)
- Congenital erythropoietic porphyria (Corneal scarring)
- Congenital insensitivity to pain with anhidrosis (Corneal scarring)
- Congenital porphyria (Corneal scarring)
- Corneal disorders (cause corneal scarring)
- Corneal dystrophies (Corneal scarring) ...
• • •
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.