Causes List for Coordination difficulty
Possible causes of Coordination difficulty (or similar symptoms) may include:1
- AIDS Neurological Complications (lack of coordination)
- AIDS (lack of coordination, loss of coordination)
- Acute necrotizing encephalopathy type 1 (difficulty coordinating movements)
- Alcohol intoxication (lack of coordination)
- Alpha-methylacyl-CoA racemase deficiency (difficulty coordinating movements)
- Arteriovenous malformations (loss of coordination)
- Ataxia with oculomotor apraxia ...
Similar Topic Articles
• • •
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.