Convex nasal ridge
Nasal ridge curving anteriorly to an imaginary line that connects the nasal root and tip. The nose appears often also prominent, and the columella low.
... More on Convex nasal ridge »
Causes of Convex nasal ridge
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Convex Nasal Ridge:
- 15q14 Microdeletion Syndrome
- 2q32q33 Microdeletion Syndrome
- Absent Eyebrows And Eyelashes With Mental Retardation
- Aicardi-Goutieres Syndrome 4
- Alar Cartilages Hypoplasia-Coloboma-Telecanthus Syndrome
- Anonychia With Flexural Pigmentation
- Aortic Arch Anomaly-Facial Dysmorphism-Intellectual Disability Syndrome ...
Causes List for Convex nasal ridge
Possible causes of Convex nasal ridge (or similar symptoms) may include:4
- Acrocephalosyndactyly type I (Convex nasal ridge)
- Acrogeria, Gottron type (Convex nasal ridge)
- Acrogeria (Convex nasal ridge)
- Aicardi-Goutieres syndrome type 4 (Convex nasal ridge)
- Anonychia (Convex nasal ridge)
- Aortic arch anomaly, peculiar facies, intellectual disability (Convex nasal ridge)
- Aortic arch anomaly-facial dysmorphism-intellectual disability syndrome ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ CN000415/
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.