Conversion as a medical symptom refers to a situation where a patient’s mental health issues are “converted” into physical symptoms. The classical causes are disorders such as Conversion Disorder, Somatization Disorders, and Functional Neurological Symptom Disorder. Older terminology includes Hysterical Disorders. Note that although many mental health disorders, such
... More on Conversion »
Causes List for Conversion
Possible causes of Conversion (or similar symptoms) may include:1
- ADA-SCID (conversion)
- Abnormal bone ossification (conversion)
- Alpha-mannosidosis (conversion)
- Congenital bile acid synthesis defect (abnormal conversion)
- Congenital erythropoietic porphyria (conversion)
- Decreased fumarate hydratase activity (conversion)
- Diabetes mellitus, insulin-dependent, type 10 (conversion)
- Diabetes mellitus, insulin-dependent, type 12 (conversion) ...
• • •
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.