Causes List for Contusion
Possible causes of Contusion (or similar symptoms) may include:2
- Acquired hemophilia A (bruising)
- Acquired hemophilia (bruising)
- Acute liver failure (bruising)
- Acute lymphoblastic leukemia (bruising)
- Acute myeloid leukemia (bruising)
- Acute promyelocytic leukemia (bruises, bruising)
- Adder snake bite (bruising)
- Alcohol-related liver disease (bruise)
- Ankle fracture (bruising)
- Aplastic anemia (bruise)
- Arm fracture ...
• • •
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.