Constriction: The act of constricting.
... More on Constriction »
Causes List for Constriction
Possible causes of Constriction (or similar symptoms) may include:2
- Amniotic band syndrome (constriction, constrictions)
- Aortic Coarctation (constriction)
- Aortic valve stenosis (constriction)
- Aromatic l-amino acid decarboxylase deficiency (constriction)
- Arterial stenosis (constriction)
- Arterial tortuosity syndrome (constriction)
- Bronchospasm (sudden constriction)
- Carotid sinus syncope (constriction)
- Cloverleaf skull (constriction)
- Congenital hepatic fibrosis (Constriction) ...
• • •
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.