Conical tooth: An abnormal conical form of the teeth, that is, a tooth whose sides converge or taper together incisally.
... More on Conical tooth »
Causes of Conical tooth
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Conical Tooth:
- Acrofacial Dysostosis, Weyers Type
- Ankyloblepharon-Ectodermal Defects-Cleft Lip/Palate
- Ankyloblepharon-Ectodermal Defects-Cleft Lip/Palate Syndrome
- Blepharocheilodontic Syndrome
- Blepharo-Cheilo-Odontic Syndrome
- Deafness, Congenital, And Onychodystrophy, Autosomal Dominant
- Deafness, Congenital, With Inner Ear Agenesis, Microtia ...
Causes List for Conical tooth
Possible causes of Conical tooth (or similar symptoms) may include:3
- Acrofacial dysostosis (Conical tooth)
- Ankyloblepharon-Ectodermal Defects-Cleft Lip/Palate (Conical tooth)
- Ankyloblepharon-ectodermal defects-cleft lip/palate syndrome (Conical tooth)
- Autosomal dominant deafness-onychodystrophy syndrome (Conical tooth)
- Autosomal dominant inheritance (Conical tooth)
- Congenital Disorders (Conical tooth)
- Deafness with labyrinthine aplasia microtia and microdontia ...
• • •
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.