Concentration difficulty or “impaired concentration” is where a person has difficulty concentrating or focusing on a task. It is closely related to similar symptoms such as attention symptoms, inattention, impulsivity, hyperactivity, distraction, mental focus, absence seizures, and so on. The best known cause of such problems is Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
... More on Concentration Difficulty »
Some possible causes of concentration difficulty include:
- Normal child. The attention span of young children is just not that long!
- Normal teenager. The many conflicting demands of adolescence may cause a teenager to appear to have difficulty maintaining concentration (or ...
Causes List for Concentration Difficulty
Possible causes of Concentration Difficulty (or similar symptoms) may include:1
- ADHD in Children (trouble paying attention)
- ADHD in Girls (inattention)
- ADHD in Teens (inattention)
- ADHD (ADD, Concentration Difficulty, Fidget, Fidgets, Impulsivity, Impulsivity Symptoms, Inattentive Symptoms, attention deficit disorder, attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder, fidgeting, impulsive behaviors, inattention, inattentive, poor concentration, symptoms ...
• • •
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.