Concave nasal ridge
Nasal ridge curving posteriorly to an imaginary line that connects the nasal root and tip.
... More on Concave nasal ridge »
Causes of Concave nasal ridge
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Concave Nasal Ridge:
- Axenfeld-Rieger Syndrome, Type 3
- Chondrodysplasia Punctata 2, X-Linked Dominant
- Craniodiaphyseal Dysplasia, Autosomal Dominant
- Deafness, Sensorineural, With Peripheral Neuropathy And Arterial Disease
- Ectodermal Dysplasia, Anhidrotic, With T-Cell Immunodeficiency, Autosomaldominant
- Growth Delay Due To Insulin-Like Growth Factor Type 1 Deficiency ...
Causes List for Concave nasal ridge
Possible causes of Concave nasal ridge (or similar symptoms) may include:4
- Autosomal dominant inheritance (Concave nasal ridge)
- Axenfeld-Rieger syndrome type 3 (Concave nasal ridge)
- Axenfeld-Rieger syndrome (Concave nasal ridge)
- Chondrodysplasia punctata 2 X-linked dominant (Concave nasal ridge)
- Craniodiaphyseal dysplasia, autosomal dominant (Concave nasal ridge)
- Craniodiaphyseal dysplasia (Concave nasal ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ C0264169/
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.