The natural longitudinal (posterodistal) convex arch is not present or is inverted.
... More on Concave nail »
Causes of Concave nail
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Concave Nail:
- Brachydactyly, Combined B And E Types
- Costello Syndrome
- Ectodermal Dysplasia 1, Hypohidrotic, X-Linked
- Ectodermal Dysplasia 9, Hair/Nail Type
- Koilonychia, Hereditary
- Mal De Meleda
- Nail Disorder, Nonsyndromic Congenital, 3
- Nail Dysplasia, Isolated Congenital
- Nail-Patella Syndrome ...
Causes List for Concave nail
Possible causes of Concave nail (or similar symptoms) may include:4
- Brachydactyly types B and E combined (Concave nail)
- Brachydactyly (Concave nail)
- Costello syndrome (Concave nail)
- Ectodermal Dysplasia type 1, Hypohidrotic, X-Linked (Concave nail)
- Gorlin Bushkell Jensen syndrome (Concave nail)
- Hereditary koilonychia (Concave nail)
- Hypohidrotic X-linked ectodermal dysplasia (Concave ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ CN001455/
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.