Color vision abnormality
An anomaly in the ability to discriminate between or recognize colors.
... More on Color vision abnormality »
Causes of Color vision abnormality
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Abnormality Of Color Vision:
- Adult-Onset Foveomacular Vitelliform Dystrophy
- ALand Islands Eye Disease
- Autosomal Dominant Optic Atrophy Plus Syndrome
- Behr Syndrome
- Best Vitelliform Macular Dystrophy
- Cone Rod Dystrophy
- Cone-Rod Dystrophy 13
- Cone-Rod Dystrophy 15
- Cone-Rod Dystrophy 2 ...
Causes List for Color vision abnormality
Possible causes of Color vision abnormality (or similar symptoms) may include:4
- Abortive cerebellar ataxia (Abnormality of color vision)
- Adult-onset vitelliform macular dystrophy (Abnormality of color vision)
- Autosomal dominant optic atrophy plus syndrome (Abnormality of color vision, Color vision abnormality)
- Behr syndrome (Abnormality of color vision, Color vision abnormality)
- Best vitelliform macular dystrophy ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ CN000517/
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.