Causes List for Colicky pain
Possible causes of Colicky pain (or similar symptoms) may include:1
- Acquired angioedema (colicky pain)
- Acute hepatic porphyria (Abdominal colic)
- Angioedema (colicky pain)
- Colicky baby (colic, symptoms of colic)
- Congenital sucrase-isomaltase deficiency (Abdominal colic, colic)
- Hyperlipoproteinemia type 1 (colic)
- Infant Colic (colic, symptoms of colic)
- Porphobilinogen synthase deficiency (Abdominal colic) ...
Similar Topic Articles
• • •
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.