Specific Causes of Cold sensitivity
Post-polio syndrome: Some people with post-polio syndrome find they become very sensitive to cold temperatures or a sudden drop in temperature as a result of poor blood supply.
...Source: NHS Choices UK1
... Causes of Cold sensitivity »
Causes List for Cold sensitivity
Possible causes of Cold sensitivity (or similar symptoms) may include:2
- Arterial Thoracic Outlet Syndrome (cold sensitivity)
- Lupus (cold sensitivity)
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (cold sensitivity)
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome (cold sensitivity)
• • •
- Source: NHS Choices UK: nhs.uk/ conditions/ post-polio-syndrome/ symptoms/
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.