Causes of Cold hands
- Raynaud's phenomenon - where the blood supply to the fingers and toes becomes temporarily reduced
- an artery problem that ...
Causes List for Cold hands
Possible causes of Cold hands (or similar symptoms) may include:1
- Anemia (cold hands)
- Bacterial meningitis (unusually cold hands)
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease (cold hands)
- Child Health Disorders (cold hands)
- Hemolytic anemia (Cold hands)
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome (Cold hands)
- Meningitis (cold hands)
- Meningococcal Septicemia (Cold hands)
- Multiple system atrophy (cold ...
• • •
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.