Cognitive delay is a type of developmental delay where an infant or child fails to reach their developmental milestones regarding cognitive abilities (mental functioning). It may occur in various congenital syndromes with intellectual disability (or “intellectual developmental disability”). Cognitive delay may also be acquired and occur with some developmental disorders
... More on Cognitive delay »
Causes List for Cognitive delay
Possible causes of Cognitive delay (or similar symptoms) may include:1
- ATR-X syndrome (Cognitive delay)
- Absent corpus callosum cataract immunodeficiency (Cognitive delay)
- Acetyl CoA acetyltransferase 2 deficiency (Cognitive delay)
- Acidemia (Cognitive delay)
- Acrodysostosis type 2, with or without hormone resistance (Cognitive delay)
- Acromicric dysplasia (Cognitive delay)
- Acute neuronopathic Gaucher disease ...
• • •
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.