Coffee grounds vomit
Coffee grounds vomit refers to bloody vomitus that has the color and shape of coffee grounds, as used in a coffee machine. It refers to partially digested blood appearing in the vomitus. The blood may have been swallowed or there may be bleeding inside the digestive tract.
Causes include swallowed blood
... More on Coffee grounds vomit »
Causes List for Coffee grounds vomit
Possible causes of Coffee grounds vomit (or similar symptoms) may include:1
- Achalasia (Blood in Vomit, Esophageal bleeding)
- Acute lymphocytic leukemia (Blood in Vomit)
- Atrio-esophageal fistula (Esophageal bleeding)
- Barrett’s Esophagus (Esophageal bleeding)
- Bleeding Disorders (Blood in Vomit)
- COPD (Blood in Vomit)
- Cheek fracture (Swallowed blood)
- Chronic gastritis (chronic bleeding in ...
• • •
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.